Sunday, January 20, 2008

Update from Rob

I wanted to briefly update you on what's going on with our family & let you know how I am now poised to serve you and others you know. My vocational path has clarified in the last week or so. This has been about a 6 month journey and as you can imagine, I am thankful! to have clarity and focus for the road ahead.

We appreciate so many of your prayers in recent months! We are still in Royse City during this transition season of our lives. Olivia just turned 9 months old and is growing well and smiling all the time, at least when someone else is close by :) Sara is trying to "bloom where we're planted", starting Kindermusik with Olivia in Rockwall very soon, and looking forward to meeting some other mommies in the area.We still desire to move at least to Rockwall, if not back to Dallas itself, in the next few months. That mostly depends on how my work efforts progress, which leads me to the latest developments on that front.

Starting Monday, I am working part-time for a recruiting-staffing company, Three Pillar Corporation (http://www.threepillarcorp.com/). Although it may appear from our homepage that we specialize in snappy suits and neck ties, we actually excel at placing people in the finance, accounting, I.T., and clerical/administration fields. From time to time, we place people in other fields as well.I have been very impressed with the principals at Three Pillar, so much so that I am now working for them. The two owner-managers that I will be working with are solid Christian brothers with stellar business experience.If you, your department or organization, or someone you know in these fields is looking for a new job opportunity or has a need to fill, then I would like the opportunity to try and serve you.

Also, on January 14 I ramped up my Primerica (http://www.primerica.com/) activity to full-time. This is a major leap of faith in many ways, but I am convinced that the long-term opportunity to impact people's lives through this company and the opportunity to have our own business through Primerica is worth it. I have already shared with many of you how we help individuals and families get out of debt asap and save & invest to your maximum potential for future needs and dreams.I would love the opportunity to meet with you and show you exactly how we serve people, including our complimentary Financial Needs Analysis. Other financial planners and coaches charge hundreds of dollars for this tool. We do it for free because we want to remove as many obstacles as possible for people to get a clear written plan for financial stability and freedom.

The FNA serves as a road map, converging your financial interests to work together toward your needs, goals, and dreams. And through an ongoing relationship, we update your plan as life and numbers change signficantly.Our other products & services include: term life insurance, home & auto insurance, 30 yr fixed rate mortgages (new & re-fi's), a plan to pay off your mortgage in as soon as possible, debt consolidation & payoff acceleration, investment and retirement accounts & rollovers, prepaid legal protection (including wills), children's education accounts, and long term care insurance .

Please catch us up on you (and your family) if we don't know the latest. And definitely, contact me and refer me to others if I can possibly serve you through Primerica or Three Pillar. (214) 663-0713 or robert.e.alexander@gmail.com.

No comments: